From 7 to 9 PM EST on Thursday, May 23, I will be the guest and topic of conversation on David Baillie’s “Alba Voce” Internet radio show. It is a live show, so it might be possible for callers to join the discussion. Given that Mr. Baillie is a Christian White Nationalist, I am not entirely sure to what extent my affirmative heresies will be tolerated. I can only promise a serious approach to the problems facing revolutionary men at the Right edges of late-Capitalist modernity.
Expected topics of conversation include:
- Deleuze and Guattari
- Friedrich Nietzsche
- Bruno Latour
- Alexander Dugin
- Jack Donovan
- Physiology, naturalism, and conceptualization
- Violence and pedagogy
- The creation of actant-networks
- The revolutionary potential of White Nationalism
- The world revolution against globalization
- Ultras and Fourth Generation Warfare
- Publishing and a model of revolutionary exposition
Those familiar with my essays know how much room for critique and dereliction these topics contain.
The show can be accessed here.